20 Mai 2021
Oraș : Sibiu
Departament / industrie : Management
Tip angajare : Full time
Top innovator in thermal and acoustic insulation systems for all drive technologies around the world, our client will open a new production facility in Sibiu.
Therefore, we are looking for a
- Experience in leading production teams on the shopfloor,
- Mechanical engineer education and background,
- Knowledge of current production guidelines,
- Experience of basic production planning/coordination,
- Very good knowledge of English, written and spoken. German is a plus,
- Confident handling of the common MS Office programs as well as SAP,
- Strong commitment and flexibility,
- Reliability, willingness to learn, goal and result orientation, ability to communicate, ability to work in a team,
- Analytical and interdisciplinary thinking,
- Able to apply: 5Why, Lean six Sigma.
- Coordinating production teams on the shopfloor and responsible for the safety of all employees.
- Failure analysis, definition and monitoring of corrective actions and following of production and quality KPIs,
- Definition of immediate, corrective, and preventive measures as well as their review, monitoring and effectiveness control,
- Effectiveness control of the defined measures and lessons learned for similar processes and products,
- Responsible for planning, performing and follow up for the maintenance of equipment, jigs, devices, etc.
- Responsible for follow up of production budget and production cost,
- Execution of production relevant internal trainings,
- Participation in CIP and Six Sigma projects,
- Responsibility for the production in terms of quality and quantity of the daily processing of the job order portfolio,
- Collaboration in the evaluation and creation of production key figures,
- Overall responsible for on time deliveries and product quality,
- Able to assume the full site responsibilities when plant Manager is not on site.
The development plan, the initial involvement, the salary package and the benefits will be discussed directly with the employer.