24 Ianuarie 2021
ERP Logistic Business Analyst
Oraș : Sibiu
Departament / industrie : Administrativ / Logistica
Tip angajare : Full time
- Bachelor or master’s degree in IT - computer scientist or Business Engineering;
- Further education ERP environment;
- 5 years working with an ERP-System;
- Languages: English, German helpful;
- Open-minded, motivated, willing to learn;
- Willingness to integrate in running systems and concepts;
- Outcome-oriented, accuracy, assertive;
- Experts know-how in logistic processes in a manufacturing company;
- Experts know-how in ERP data structures;
- Know-how of a programming language;
- Good know-how production and logistic processes;
- Willing to travel;
- Understanding of entrepreneurial thinking and business processes;
- Base know-how in project management, change management or consulting with realization experience;
- Oriented software/ ERP development;
- Focused on analyzing and identifying problems;
- Definition of the future processes in the ERP-system in relation with the company strategy and in consideration of the efficiency of processes and the production flow.
- Definition and controlling of the required customization and add-ons of the ERP-System
- Assessment for the business processes to combine this with the system possibilities
- Troubleshooting and solving of logistic processes within the ERP-System
- Training of end-users in the system handling, create the Work instruction for application.
- Maintenance of user authorization in the ERP-System;
- Compliance with the global ERP guidelines;
(Global tables, user authorization, ticketing system etc.)
- Analyze new system features and implement them;
- Assurance of the ERP-System performance.
- Checking and testing the system ERP and additional application.
- Intervenes and modifies applications