28 Aprilie 2020
Key Account Representative - Medical Devices
Oraș : Sibiu
Departament / industrie : Vanzari
Tip angajare : Full time
Salariu : 6000
What you will do?
- Create and develop sales strategies to enhance business growth
- Responsible for the effective and timely execution of sales plans in line with the objectives, the area allocated.
- Identify new sales opportunities, generate and qualify the sales leads and sign up a new client
- Plan daily / weekly / monthly sales volumes, POS materials, trade marketing activities (including promotional offers) following targets.
- Check daily sales reports, or any other report that reflects the daily activity and takes measures to correct irregularities, centralize them and forward them to the Sales Manager.
- Monitor the specific market to stay updated with market development in the area of responsibility, objectives, and action plans established.
- Ensure continuous development of sales methods and techniques.
- Maintain and increase the efficiency of the portfolio of customers, sales team coordination
- Manage the sales cycle.
- Negotiate contracts, suggest changes in contracts with clients
- Analyze the market trends and suggest a more attractive pricing and cost policy
- Suggest customized campaigns for partners in portfolio tracking and execution of campaigns and budgets for them.
What you will need?
6+ years sales representative experience in the pharmaceutical/medical industry
Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities to achieve superior sales results
Leads by example and demonstrates a high level of collaboration with internal and external counterparts
Effectively develops and executes sales strategies to achieve revenue targets in assigned sales territories
Demonstrated solution-oriented approach to selling and ability to articulate value propositions appropriate to each level of contact
Exhibits superior persuasion and negotiation skills to win commitment
Possess excellent technical aptitude and the ability to conduct disease/concept selling
Understanding of locally managed markets (public and private) and institutional/hospital environments
Demonstrate superb written, verbal and presentation skills
Possess excellent planning and organizational skills
Ability to work independently to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines.
Be computer literate including the ability to use CRM, word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and e-mail software
What you will get?
- To be welcomed as an integral part of a team dedicated to building great products.
- An environment that values and acts on new ideas
- An attractive salary package with good benefits
- Excellent career growth opportunities