15 Aprilie 2020
Oraș : Oradea
Departament / industrie : IT Software
Tip angajare : Full time
We are looking for an experienced Validation Engineer to join our team. As a Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for validating software solutions for persistent memory applications. At this position, you will have the chance to learn new things, develop your career and use the latest technology.
- Conduct firmware validation testing of automotive and handheld devices
- Provide documentation, debug information, and reproduction steps when unexpected device behavior is seen.
- Define validation test plans and procedures for new products and firmware changes
- Assist with automating firmware validation
- Work with hardware engineers and firmware developers
- Define relevant engineering requirements
- Actively participate in the product development cycle
- Give suggestions for more optimized solutions
- Give feedback and participate in new idea generation
- Always ensure quality issues are addressed and resolved prior to release.
- Keep up to date on overall activities of the team, identify issues early and take constructive, corrective actions.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3 years of validation experience or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Knowledge in C#, Python, Linux shell scripting
- Familiar with writing test /validation code in Linux environments with Python
- Knowledge of Software validation process, automation techniques, and testing methodologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills